thirty days past september: ambiguation

11.05.2005

holepuncher

"--you can't just blow holes in stars! You'll sending things flying out of orbit. You're gonna kill dinosaurs."
"First of all, it's not a star, it's an ass--"
"I wish on satellites, and you, sir, are a potential dinosaur killer. No, a dinokiller wanna be."
"She has no idea what she's talking about--"
"Oh, yeah? Yeah? Explain that to the future late settlements of om seti nine, you lab rat bastard baker! When your iceballs have rained on their parade after it should have been shielding them from demise!"
"Is that a Start Trek reference?"
"Are you a Star Trek reference?"
"I bet it was an indian thing."
"You're an indian thing."
"What does this have to do with robots, again?"
"Have you seen those ads where they 'love my robot'?"
"Oh my god, did i tell you my brother got a Roomba?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home