thirty days past september: ambiguation

11.01.2005

and so begins "a long time coming"

this is for nanowrimo
my word counts will go by incriments of ten and not be accurate
selections will be from web public sites only
and so the questin turns and burns:
the old story? maybe fragments, not the same
a new story? in a sense, of old things and stuff you may know about.
so what is this story?
it's just a story.
kinda about me.
who is just a girl.
in the gender sense.
because it makes it easier than typing it out all over again and again.
because if it has a reasin besides my own, all the better.
no, i don't know all about the nanowrimo guys, but it's good enough for me.
no, don't tell me, because if i don't know something at this point, unless it's real important, i don't want to know.
no, it's just easier this way.
no, look, it's gonna have to be real important for me to care right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home